Monday 4 May 2009

The Beano Annual 2009


Today I read a book (or rather an annual!) called The Beano Annual 2009.

This annual is great.

It is packed with comic strips and a game.

Not only are the comic strips funny, but they also have wonderful and bright illustrations that make me feel that I am really there (wherever they are!) waching the whole thing happen.

One of the comic strips is called "Ivy the Terrible" and it is about a girl called Ivy who makes up a plan to get a yummy sweet to eat instead of a boring old apple.
I recommend this annual for 6-10 year olds.
This annual has also got seven pages hidden in the book that are called "The seven wonders of beanotown" where there are some famous buildings and a picture of something of beanotown.
I usually compare the buildings.
One is the great pyramid and Billy Whizz on the great pyramid of beanotown.

No comments:

Post a Comment