Monday 15 June 2009

The Worst Witch To The Rescue


Hello, I am sorry that I haven't posted for a long time.
Today I am going to write about the book called the Worst Witch To The Rescue, which is my favourite Worst Witch book.
It is about a girl called Mildred Hubble who goes to a school called Miss Cackle's Academy for Witches.
For once, Mildred's enemy called Ethel Hallow is being nice to Mildred, or is she just pretending?
If you want to find out more go to your local library or bookshop to get the book.
I really liked this book and it is wonderful that Jill Murphy had the idea to write the Worst Witch books.
I wonder how she got the idea? If you know please tell me!
I recommend this story to 7-10 year olds. If you get/got into trouble at school a lot, I think that you will like this book the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment