Saturday 9 April 2011

D is for Dahl


Hi and sorry I haven't posted for ages. But during this time I have been reading some truly fabulous books that I can recommend, and you can (hopefully) enjoy.

D is for Dahl is an A-Z of Roald Dahl's life. It is fun and includes lots of interesting things. For example, Roald Dahl was never satisfied with what he had written and he had so much fan mail that he needed help from other people so he could reply to them all!



It shows his family tree, his children and many other things. Everything is explained clearly.

Once I finished reading this book, I knew lots more about Roald Dahl than I did before! One day I bought it into school and before I knew it, everyone wanted to read it!

Overall, this is an amazing book which I recommend to kids 8+ who are interested in the life of Roald Dahl.

Happy reading!

1 comment: